3 days explore Luang Prabang
- Tour code: BRT01
- Duration: 3days 2 nights
- Explore Luang Prabang city tour, visit some famous Temple & Museum such as Vat Xiengthong, Wat Mai, National museum,
- Enjoy spectacular views and surrounding of orchids inside the park and falls.
- Discover stunning mountain scenery and witness the simple rural lifestyles
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN LUANG PRABANG
Arrival at Luang Prabang international airport, get transferred to your hotel for checking in.
Meals on your own. Overnight in hotel.
Day 2: LUANG PRABANG – CITY TOUR – KUANG SI WATEFALL
An optional early start gives you the fantastic opportunity to participate in the daily morning alms giving ritual to saffron clad monks. This tradition is unique to Laos, being the only Buddhist nation still preserving this procession. Visit fresh local markets and back to hotel for breakfast.
This morning, visit to the most photographed temple, Vat Xiengthong. Located at the end of peninsular closed to the confluence of Mekong and Khan River. Continue to former Royal Palace, now the National Museum. Visit Wat Mai, a temple renowned for its golden bas-relief. During Pimai, the Lao New Year, the Prabang normally housed in the Royal Palace Museum is brought and put on public display in this temple.
This afternoon, driving through green rice paddies and farms. On your arrival at the Kuang Si waterfall, enjoy your short walking on trails of falls to visit the bear rescued centre. Enjoy spectacular views and surrounding of orchids inside the park and falls cascade over many calcified tiers and down several hundred feet into a series of cool, turquoise pools. Return to Luang Prabang
Overnight in hotel.
Day 3: LUANG PRABANG – BUDDHA CAVE - DEPART
This morning transfer to the pier where you board a traditional long trail boat, for a relaxing cruise upstream on the mighty Mekong River. Enjoy stunning mountain scenery and witness the simple rural lifestyles. You will reach Pak Ou caves at the confluence of the Mekong and Nam Ou Rivers. In these 2 caves are displayed hundreds of sacred centuries-old Buddha images which are the object of pilgrimages during the Lao New Year festivities around mid-April. Cruise back Luang Prabang. Stop and visit Ban Xangkhong, a weaving village, where you can jump into wooden looms with local expert for practical and experience. Transfer to the airport for your international flight.
- English speaking guide as mentioned
- Accommodation as mentioned
- All transfer in vehicle with air-conditioned
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing
- All excursions, cruises and activities as mentioned in the program
- Service charged & Government tax
- International flights
- Visa fee & Travel insurance
- Meals non-mentioned and beverage
- Personal expenses