Mon Chéri Cruises 2 Days 1 Night
- Duration: 2 days 1 night
- Explore wonderful landscape in Ha Long and Lan Ha Bay,Cat ba island
- Join some activities: Tai Chi class, Kayaking, swimming, Light and Dark Cave, cooking demonstration
Day 1: HANOI – TUAN CHAU - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
9:00 - 9:30: You are picked up from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter and proceed by highway directly to the pier in Hai Phong city for the cruise (with the surcharge if required).
12:00: We arrive at the office in the pier where you will be welcomed by our crew.
12:30: Embark Mon Chéri Cruises. You will be served a welcome drink and provided with a cold towel. This will be followed by a cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking in to your cabin. We will set sail and you will have lunch in Mon Cheri's luxury restaurant while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay.
15:30: We arrive at Light and Dark Cave, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people. Then return to Mon Chéri Cruises, followed by swimming near the ship.
17:30: Return to Mon Chéri Cruises, where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy a complimentary sunset party.
18:30: Then take part in cooking demonstration to learn about our Vietnamese cuisine.
You can also enjoy the massage service which is available onboard. (Please book directly with the Cruise Manager on the boat)
19:15: A great dining experience awaits you.
20:45-0:00: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic ballad music, enjoy drinks from the bar try your luck at squid fishing, watch a movie or relax in your room.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: CAT BA ISLAND – HAI PHONG - HANOI
06:15: Wake up early to start your perfect day with Tai Chi class or watch the sunrise on the top deck.
7:00 – 8:30: Buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant.
8:40: Visit Cat ba island. You are taken by bus to visit the most beautiful stalagmite and stalactite cave, located in Cat Ba National Park.
10:30: Return the boat and check out the cabin. Then have brunch in restaurant while the boat sails back to pier. We settle the bill at the end of trip.
11:30: Disembark the boat and return to port.
12.15: Get on the D-car transfer and return to Hanoi (with the surcharge if required).
15:00: Arrive at Hanoi. End of the trip
- One night on luxury Mon Chéri Cruises
- 2 days/ 1night visit to Lan Ha bay & Cat Ba island
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- In house English speaking guide
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- All meals on board
- Morning Tai chi class, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing.
- Kayaking/bamboo boat activity
- Transfer to cave in Cat Ba
- Service charges, travel insurance
- Limousine van or private car transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Surcharge for Christmas (Dec 24th) & New Year Eve (Dec 31st) USD 50/adult, USD 25/child ( compulsory)
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not specified
|Ocean Suite Balcony||278 USD||374 USD|
|Ocean Suite Balcony Triple||566 USD|
|Ocean Suite Connecting Door||758 USD||758 USD|
|Elegance Suite Balcony||326 USD||422 USD|
|Elegance Connecting Door||854 USD||854 USD|
|Elegance Family Balcony||710 USD||806 USD|
|Mon Cheri Suite Terrace||374 USD||518 USD|
|President Suite Terrace||566 USD||758 USD|
- Cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without pre-notice depending of the weather and operating conditions.
- Some outside activities would not be recommended for the elderly (above 70 years old), the handicapped, the kids and pregnant women.
- Guests should wear sport shoes when go sightseeing the Trung