PRESIDENT CRUISES 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS IN HALONG BAY
- Duration: 3 days 2 nights
- Discover the secrets of Halong Bay with life-enriching excursions to Fighting Cocks Islet, Sung Sot Cave, and Tung Sau Pearl Farm or Luon Cave.
- Enjoy a wealth of sumptuous food and stunning seascapes on this sleek modern boat. Savor the moment and experience a trip of a lifetime through Halong Bay in style with President Cruises as your ideal escape to this world heritage site
Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau Island - Sung Sot Cave - Luon Cave
11:30 Arrival in HOME Finest Teas Lounge, Paradise Comfort Hotel, Tuan Chau Island.
12:30 President Cruises’ electric car will be transferring you to the boat, where you will be given a cruise briefing by your personal butler and sipping your welcome drink in the Piano Lounge.
14:30 Explore Sung Sot Cave - your first stop of the day. This is the largest and most magnificent cave in the bay where you can see the stalactites in different forms.
16:00 – 17:00 Enjoy a spa treatments* at Kaia Spa or relax in the open-air jacuzzi.
Kayaking in Luon Cave* - your last stop of the day - one of the most beautiful places for kayaking in the bay.
17:00 – 18:30 Happy Hour on the sundeck*
17:30 – 19:00 Be a Vietnamese cook during the cooking demonstration in the sundeck while the boat is anchoring for overnight stay.
19:00 Enjoy the only Michelin-starred dinner in the restaurant, crafted by Celebrity, Michelin-starred chef John Burton-Race. You can have your choice of more than 40 dishes of both Eastern and Western cuisine.
After dinner, sipping a drink* while enjoying live music in the Piano Lounge, or treat yourself a spa treatment* at Kaia Spa.
Day 2: Titov Island -Tung Sau Pearl Farm - Cua Van Fishing Village
06:30 Start your day with a Tai Chi session in the sundeck.
07:45 – 08:30 Enjoy your breakfast in the restaurant.
08:30 Transfer to a Day cruise for your excursion.
09:00 Your first stop of the day is Titov Island for swimming or hiking to the top of the island.
10:45 Your next stop is Tung Sau Pearl Farm where you can go kayaking around the limestone karsts.
12:00 Vietnamese lunch is served in the restaurant.
14:00 Explore Cua Van Fishing Village, one of the most beautiful floating villages in Halong Bay, by local bamboo boats.
15:45 Return to President Cruises.
17:00 - 19:00 Happy Hour on the sundeck*.
17:30 Partake in Vietnamese cooking demonstration in the sundeck.
19:00 Dinner is served in the restaurant. Explore the rest of the Michelin-starred menu to savor the best dishes from the land and the ocean.
21:00 Pamper yourself with a spa treatment* of relax in the Piano Lounge with live music.
Day 3: Ha Long - Hanoi
06:30 Kick off your day with a Tai Chi session in the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:30 Breakfast is served in the restaurant while the boat is returning to the harbor. Your butler will assist you on bill settlement and check out.
10:30 – 10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina.
11:00 – 11:30 Return to Hanoi.
- 3 day cruise itinerary and program
- 2 nights in luxury cabins/suites with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- 2 breakfasts / 2 lunches / 2 dinners
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- One bottle of water per person in cabin per day
- Cooking demonstration and Tai Chi session
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Airfare & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Spa treatment services
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
|Premier Balcony Cabin||$740|